East Suffolk: Burglaries in Rendham, Leiston and Saxmundham linked by police
- Credit: Archant
Four recent burglaries in east Suffolk are being linked by police.
Jewellery and watches were stolen after a home in Rendham was broken into via a patio door between 6.45pm and 8.30pm on Tuesday, April 8.
Between 3,30pm on Tuesday and 6.30pm yesterday two cottages were burgled in Saxmundham Road, Leiston.
The first cottage had its front door forced open and the property was searched, although nothing was taken.
The second cottage was broken into via a kitchen window at the back of the property, and again the home was searched with nothing taken.
The fourth incident took place at a home in New Street in Framlingham between 5.50pm and 9.40pm yesterday.
The house was broken into via a window and money, a silver Toshiba L450 laptop, a red Toshiba laptop and charger, a black Acer laptop, a black laptop bag, a black 16GB mini iPad in a red case, a Touch tab 7-inch multi touch tablet, a PlayStation 3 console, games for a PlayStation 3, a PlayStation 3 headset microphone, a red and a black PlayStation controller and a Rotary watch were stolen.
- 1 Suffolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 2 When and where will the thunderstorms hit Suffolk?
- 3 Woman in 70s dies in hospital after serious crash in east Suffolk
- 4 Sainsbury's and Harvester evacuated after fire breaks out
- 5 Woodbridge café adds extra outside seats due to high demand from customers
- 6 More than 550 homes without power as fallen tree takes down overhead cables
- 7 New homes plan submitted for controversial Suffolk site
- 8 'I'd bet on Ipswich to get promoted' - Burton assistant praises Town
- 9 Three supercars pulled over in village for having no front number plates
- 10 Flood alert issued for coastal towns
Anyone with information is asked to call Suffolk Coastal CID on 101 quoting reference LE/14/342, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.