East Suffolk: Burglaries in Rendham, Leiston and Saxmundham linked by police
- Credit: Archant
Four recent burglaries in east Suffolk are being linked by police.
Jewellery and watches were stolen after a home in Rendham was broken into via a patio door between 6.45pm and 8.30pm on Tuesday, April 8.
Between 3,30pm on Tuesday and 6.30pm yesterday two cottages were burgled in Saxmundham Road, Leiston.
The first cottage had its front door forced open and the property was searched, although nothing was taken.
The second cottage was broken into via a kitchen window at the back of the property, and again the home was searched with nothing taken.
You may also want to watch:
The fourth incident took place at a home in New Street in Framlingham between 5.50pm and 9.40pm yesterday.
The house was broken into via a window and money, a silver Toshiba L450 laptop, a red Toshiba laptop and charger, a black Acer laptop, a black laptop bag, a black 16GB mini iPad in a red case, a Touch tab 7-inch multi touch tablet, a PlayStation 3 console, games for a PlayStation 3, a PlayStation 3 headset microphone, a red and a black PlayStation controller and a Rotary watch were stolen.
- 1 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 6 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-1 win against Fleetwood
- 8 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 9 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 10 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
Anyone with information is asked to call Suffolk Coastal CID on 101 quoting reference LE/14/342, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.