Ducklings, tractors and all things Easter feature in this week’s iWitness challenge
- Credit: Jim Roberts
This week we challenged our iWitness members to having a crack at their best Easter photos.
Tim Garrett-Moore shared with us his picture of some lambs at the Museum of East Anglian Life in Stowemarket.
Deborah Ellam has been busy rescuing ducklings over the Easter weekend.
Andrew Mutimer went to the third annual Easter tractor Road Run.
Our winner this week is Julie Kemp with her brilliant photo of a tiny vole next to some Easter chocolate!
You may also want to watch:
next weeks challenge is green fingers so get outside and soak up the natural landscape.
Are you a member of Suffolk iWitness yet? See here to join and your photos could be featured on our websites in future weeks, or in one of our newspapers.
- 1 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 2 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 3 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 4 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 5 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 6 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 7 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 8 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 9 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
- 10 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul