Can you spot yourself at Suffolk college’s Big Day Out?
- Credit: CONTRIBUTED
A family fun day at Easton and Otley College attracted more than 1,000 visitors - can you see yourself in this gallery of pictures?
The agricultural college - which has a campus in Otley, just north of Ipswich - holds the day every year with a series of 'have a go' activities for people to try out.
For example animal studies offered people the chance to face their fears by handling creepy crawlies, while the construction department gave youngsters the chance to try out painting and bricklaying challenges.
Live music was provided by Aartwork and organisations such as Wetheringsett Primary School. The East of England Ambulance Service also came along to promote various projects.
Sally Marriott, from Clopton, said at the event on Saturday, June 15, said: "There are some amazing opportunities (at the college) for people of all ages."
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Adele Wyse added: "There was a lovely relaxed atmosphere and I'd like to thank staff, stall holders and all the visitors who came along to support our Big Day Out.
"It was a great opportunity for everyone to see some of the great work that we do and find out about the courses that we offer whilst having fun at the same time."
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 3 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 4 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job
- 5 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 6 Husband pays tribute to 'soulmate' and mum-of-four after cancer death
- 7 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 8 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 9 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 10 Family 'devastated' after thatched cottage badly damaged in fire