Pancake Day: How to make the perfect pancake mix
- Credit: Katja Bainbridge
Today is one of the most delicious days of the year - Pancake Day.
While pancakes might seem like an easy treat to prepare and make, a lot of people don't always get it right - especially when flipping it in the pan.
If you don't want to cheat by using a pre-made mix, follow this simple recipe to make 12 pancakes for your family this Pancake Day.
- 100g plain flour
- 300ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sunflower or vegetable oil
You may also want to watch:
- Put the flour, milk, eggs and sunflower/vegetable oil into a bowl and whisk until it makes a smooth batter
- Set a medium-sized frying pan over a medium heat
- When the pan is warm, cook the pancakes on each side for around 1 minute until they are golden - flip optional
- Serve with your favourite fillings
- 1 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 5 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 6 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 7 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 9 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale
- 10 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more