Ed Sheeran announces name of new single which he recorded at Suffolk farm
- Credit: PA
Ed Sheeran has announced the name of his new single and said that he recorded it in a rented farm in Suffolk.
The Shape of You singer took to his Instagram to share the name of his new single, which is called Shivers and set to be released on Friday, September 10.
On his Instagram post Sheeran said: "I wrote this as soon as the Divide tour ended in a rented farm in Suffolk where we had set up a studio for a couple of weeks to see what happened.
"It was written over the course of three days which is very different for me, but I felt it was too special to get wrong.
"It was originally meant to be the first single but I just didn't see a world where Bad Habits existed if it didn't come out in the summer.
You may also want to watch:
"Shivers always felt more autumnal.
"I hope you like it, I bloody love it.
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 10 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
"The video is wild, but you'll see that next week."