Ed Sheeran confirms title of new single
- Credit: Atlantic Records
Ed Sheeran has announced the name of his new single, which is set to be released "in a few weeks" according to the Suffolk superstar.
The Framlingham singer has confirmed the single, his first in four years, will be called Bad Habits.
The Shape of You singer revealed the name of his new single on his Instagram story last night when name was projected on the Tate Modern in London.
Sheeran spoke about the single and upcoming album during an interview at Suffolk's Snape Maltings for Radio One's Big Weekend, and said he always gets nervous when releasing new music.
"Every time I’ve released a first single from an album I’ve been nervous about it because I’m like, 'Oh, I don’t know how this is going to go,' and I like that feeling," he said.
You may also want to watch:
"I like the idea of putting something out and being like, 'I don’t know how people are going to feel about this'."
It has also been revealed that Sheeran will be performing a live show at Portman Road in Ipswich, which will be streamed around the world on the social media platform Tik Tok.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road