Former carpet showroom to become EACH charity shop
- Credit: Archant
East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) is set to open a new charity shop in Woodbridge.
The charity, which is backed by celebrities such as Ed Sheeran and Griff Rhys Jones, will take over a former carpet showroom store in Hamblin Road.
EACH cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across the region and support their families.
Its patron is the Duchess of Cambridge and Ed Sheeran has been their official ambassador since 2014 after lending his support over the years.
Sarah Throssell, EACH shop acquisition manager, said: "We're delighted plans are now well under way to bring our retail offering to Woodbridge.
You may also want to watch:
"The signs will soon be up and we hope to see many faces from the community coming through the doors."
The charity will gladly receive clothing, toys, jewellery, electrical items and more and will open on Thursday, December 12.
- 1 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 2 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 3 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 5 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 6 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 7 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 8 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 9 Disused village Post Office reopening as deli and coffee house
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit