Former carpet showroom to become EACH charity shop
- Credit: Archant
East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) is set to open a new charity shop in Woodbridge.
The charity, which is backed by celebrities such as Ed Sheeran and Griff Rhys Jones, will take over a former carpet showroom store in Hamblin Road.
EACH cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across the region and support their families.
Its patron is the Duchess of Cambridge and Ed Sheeran has been their official ambassador since 2014 after lending his support over the years.
Sarah Throssell, EACH shop acquisition manager, said: "We're delighted plans are now well under way to bring our retail offering to Woodbridge.
"The signs will soon be up and we hope to see many faces from the community coming through the doors."
The charity will gladly receive clothing, toys, jewellery, electrical items and more and will open on Thursday, December 12.
- 1 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 2 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 3 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 4 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 5 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 Former Town defender McGreal returns to club in coaching role
- 8 Major west Suffolk road reopens after two vehicle crash
- 9 Friends speak of 'spiking' in market town and advise others: 'be careful'
- 10 Soldiers tested in drugs probe at Suffolk airbase