Ed Sheeran donates 300 items of clothing to charity shop
- Credit: RACHEL EDGE
The clothes from the Suffolk popstar have been donated to the St Elizabeth Hospice store in Framlingham.
To get a big donation of clothes would be a nice surprise for any charity shop, whoever it came from.
However one Framlingham store certainly got more than it bargained for - when a giveaway of 300 items came from none other than home-grown popstar Ed Sheeran.
The musician, who lives near the town and grew up in the county, is preparing for his eagerly anticipated homecoming concerts in Ipswich over the August Bank Holiday weekend.
MORE: What can I take into the Ed Sheeran gig?The Perfect singer is performing four gigs at Ipswich's Chantry Park.
MORE: Could you be a steward at Ed Sheeran's Ipswich gigs?And ahead of the concert 300 items of his clothing have been donated to the St Elizabeth Hospice charity shop in his Framlingham hometown.
The store plans to auction the items in December in a bid to raise vital funds for the charity.
You may also want to watch:
However manager Rachail Pollard said some of the items have been put some of the items on display in the Market Hill store.
They include items of sports clothing emblazoned with the star's name, along with denim jacket and even a signed surfboard.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 3 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 10 Numbers don't look good but there are turnarounds Town can take from