How can I watch Ed Sheeran's Euro 2020 gig?
- Credit: PA
Suffolk singer Ed Sheeran is to perform at Portman Road in Ipswich as part of a very special performance for Euro 2020.
The gig will be unlike any other by the Framlingham artist as it will be a virtual concert with no fans inside the stadium.
When is the concert?
The concert will take place on June 25 at 9pm.
How can I watch it?
You may also want to watch:
The show will only be available to watch on the social media app TikTok.
How much is it?
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 4 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 5 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 6 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 7 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 8 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 9 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
No tickets can be purchased as the gig is free to watch.
What happens if I miss the gig live?
The show will be available to view again on June 26 and July 9 for global audiences that missed the first performance.
What songs will he be playing?
The Suffolk singer said fans should expect a mixture of his old tracks as well as a new song that fans won't know.
Ed's new single, Bad Habits, is released on Friday morning at 9am.
It's not the first football gig the singer will have played this week after giving a special performance to Gareth Southgate's squad at St George's Park.
It was announced earlier this year that Ed would be the shirt sponsor for Ipswich Town for the 2021/2022 season.