Ed Sheeran finds new home at LEGO House after famous pop hit
- Credit: LEGO HOUSE
After calling to pick up the pieces and build a LEGO House, Suffolk super star Ed Sheeran has found a new home at the famed company’s newest venture.
When staff at the real-life LEGO House in Billund, Denmark, hosted the Warner Music Group for an annual celebration, a plastic homage to their Framlingham-born star seemed the perfect gift.
The brainchild of master builder Stuart Harris, who previously worked at LEGOLAND Windsor, the model features Ed with his guitar cheering to the crowd, with his album logos featured along the stage.
A spokesman for the LEGO House said: "Here in LEGO House we absolutely love Ed Sheeran - and especially the fact that he wrote the song about LEGO House. So we of course asked our inhouse master builder, Stuart Harris, to make his best version of Ed."
It is hoped Ed, who wrote a Top-10 hit called LEGO House, will visit the childhood favourite toy's Scandinavian home to see it with his own eyes.
You may also want to watch:
Home to more than 25million bricks, the 12,000sqm house allows children to programme robots and bring their own LEGO models to life.
- 1 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 2 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 3 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 4 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 5 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 6 Mark Ashton: The 'divisive' figure with a track record for promotion and profits
- 7 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
- 8 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 9 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 10 Mike Bacon: 'Be careful what you wish for' - But we've been proved right, we saw this coming years ago