Ed Sheeran set to announce new single later this week
- Credit: PA
Suffolk singer Ed Sheeran is set to announce the second new single from his latest album this week.
The Framlingham performer revealed on his Instagram and Twitter feeds that he would be announcing the name of the single, the second to come from his latest album =.
The singer said: "Rolling round Suffolk with a butterfly, announcing my second single from = on Thursday".
The song will follow on from the album's first single, Bad Habits, which was released earlier this year.
= is set to be released in October and will be the Castle on the Hill singer's fourth studio album.
You may also want to watch:
Sheeran announced the new music in an Instagram live a few weeks ago, saying that it had been a "long process".
Writing on Instagram, the singer said: "I’ve been through love, loss, new life, grief and everything in between during the whole period of writing it, and I feel like it’s really a coming of age record."
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 3 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 8 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 9 'We are on the brink of closure' - Sixty year old swimming club in desperate bid for new coach
- 10 Burgers, Wings and Ribs comes to Stowmarket