Efit issued as pair wanted after elderly man conned in his Essex home
- Credit: Archant
A man and a woman followed home an elderly man before tricking their way into his home.
The pair in a blue car followed the man to his home in Runsell Lane, Danbury, from the Maldon Morrisons at around 1.30pm on January 9.
They tricked their way into his house, and he later found a three-figure sum of cash and some bank cards were stolen.
A short while later a red Jaguar car was taken from the victim’s driveway, later found abandoned further along the same road.
The first suspect was a white woman, aged in her late 20s to early 30s. She is around 5ft 6ins tall, of medium build with straight dark brown shoulder-length hair.
You may also want to watch:
She was wearing a dark anorak, light grey or blue jeans and black boots, and police have issued an efit of her likeness.
The second suspect was a white man, aged in his late 20s to early 30s with a tanned complexion. He is around 6ft 2ins tall with a medium build and short cropped black hair.
- 1 Body found in the River Orwell
- 2 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 5 Could any released Bristol City players reunite with Ashton at Ipswich?
- 6 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 7 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'eye' Sheffield Wednesday midfielder
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
He was wearing a dark jacket and dark trousers.
Anyone with any information should contact Pc Chris Abbott at Chelmsford CID on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.