Efit issued as pair wanted after elderly man conned in his Essex home
- Credit: Archant
A man and a woman followed home an elderly man before tricking their way into his home.
The pair in a blue car followed the man to his home in Runsell Lane, Danbury, from the Maldon Morrisons at around 1.30pm on January 9.
They tricked their way into his house, and he later found a three-figure sum of cash and some bank cards were stolen.
A short while later a red Jaguar car was taken from the victim’s driveway, later found abandoned further along the same road.
The first suspect was a white woman, aged in her late 20s to early 30s. She is around 5ft 6ins tall, of medium build with straight dark brown shoulder-length hair.
She was wearing a dark anorak, light grey or blue jeans and black boots, and police have issued an efit of her likeness.
The second suspect was a white man, aged in his late 20s to early 30s with a tanned complexion. He is around 6ft 2ins tall with a medium build and short cropped black hair.
- 1 Ex-Town loanee Bonne looks set to depart QPR
- 2 Pub with 'gorgeous views' named one of UK's best waterside drinking spots
- 3 Fire crews spend eight hours tackling north Suffolk field blaze overnight
- 4 'Nottingham Knockers' targeting homes in east Suffolk village
- 5 'It's a very exciting time for us' - Suffolk golf club plans submitted
- 6 McKenna delighted to see Town win game of 'aggressive chaos'
- 7 Town centre road closed after becoming flooded in torrential rain
- 8 Fears over impact of cottage plans on landmark Suffolk windmill
- 9 5 fantastic village shops to visit in Suffolk
- 10 Stu says: Six observations following 1-0 win at Burton
He was wearing a dark jacket and dark trousers.
Anyone with any information should contact Pc Chris Abbott at Chelmsford CID on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.