Eight top chefs combine to create eight-course taster menu for Woodbridge charity event
- Credit: Tony Moorcroft
Eight chefs from the Woodbridge area will each contribute a culinary creation to an eight-course taster meal in aid of charity.
The Take Eight Chefs event is organised by Woodbridge’s Tony Moorcroft as part of his ambition to raise £10,000 for Alzheimer’s Research UK.
Mr Moorcroft, who will be running this year’s London Marathon for the cause, raised £3,500 by organising an Easter music festival event at The Tea Hut for more than 400 people – taking his total to £7,000.
Take Eight Chefs starts at 7pm on Thursday, April 12, at The Table, in Quay Street.
A limited number of tickets are still available, priced at £95 for eight courses and a fizz cocktail on arrival.
You may also want to watch:
Chefs include James Jay, of The White Horse at Easton; Michael Avis, of The Anchor; Dean Moodie, from The Riverside; and Dan Gorham, from Honey + Harvey.
For full details, visit facebook.com/moomarathon2018.
- 1 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 2 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 3 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 4 Matchday Live: Six new signings start as Town host Palace
- 5 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 6 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 7 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 8 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
- 9 Returning fans, new faces and a visit from Premier League royalty - Town face Crystal Palace as pre-season moves up a gear
- 10 Warnock on Town target Coulson's absence from Middlesbrough squad
Call 01394 382428 to book.