Electrical fault at Chinese takeaway

A CHINESE takeaway filled with smoke after a fault in an electrical box.

Annie Davidson

A CHINESE takeaway filled with smoke after a fault in an electrical box.

Firefighters were called to the premises in Old Station Road, Newmarket, at about 7.45pm today.

The building was searched by firefighters wearing breathing apparatus and the smoke was found to be coming from an electrical box.


You may also want to watch:


Crews ventilated the premises and alerted EDF Energy to the problem.

Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus