Elmswell: Chimney alight at village property

ELMSWELL: Firefighters used specialist equipment to reach a blaze which started in the chimney of a house.

The chimney was well alight when a crew from Elmswell arrived in Ashfield Road shortly after 5.25pm this afternoon.

They used equipment specially designed for fighting chimney fires to reach the flames.

The blaze was fully extinguished by 6pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus