Elveden: A11 reopens after three cars involved in crash
- Credit: Archant
The A11 has reopened after an earlier crash involving three cars near Elveden.
Police, paramedics and firefighters were called to reports of the collision at around 4.45pm today.
The road was closed northbound until just after 7.10pm, as work was carried out to recover the vehicles and clear the scene.
A Ford Transit van, Citroen and Fiat were involved in the collision, according to a Suffolk Constabulary spokesman.
An ambulance was also called to the scene but was stood down with no injuries reported, an East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said.
Delays were reported in both directions in Elveden between Elveden Crossroads and Forest retail park roundabout.
Congestion was also reported at Barton Mills and Mildenhall.
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 3 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 4 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 5 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 6 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 7 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 8 Police arrest driver after single car crash
- 9 Let's get physical, 'spanner in the works' and selection headaches
- 10 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man