Emergency services attend house fire

FIREFIGHTERS today tackled a house fire which started in the kitchen of a home in Wrentham, near Southwold.

FIREFIGHTERS today tackled a house fire which started in the kitchen of a home in Wrentham, near Southwold.

The homeowner was treated for smoke inhalation after paramedics and fire crews from Wrentham and Southwold were called to the property in Southwold Road at 8.36pm.

The kitchen was heavily smoke logged when firefighters arrived but crews had the flames under control and had ventilated the house by 9.10pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus