Emergency services called to crash at Mildenhall
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Both police and ambulance attended a two vehicle crash on the A1065, near Mildenhall, today.
Officers were called at 12.46pm following reports of a collision involving two vehicles on the A1065 ... a Peugot 308 and a Volvo S60.
The incident happened at the junction near Thetford Road.
One of the drivers was believed to have suffered a minor arm injury and did not require hospital treatment, said a spokesman for Suffolk police.
The road was clear by 2.25pm.
You may also want to watch:
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust sent an ambulance to the scene where they cared for a man in his 50’s who was checked over and discharged at the scene with no hospital care needed.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 8 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 9 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies