Lorry and Audi A4 crash on A14
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services have attended the scene of a crash between a lorry and a car on the A14 near Woolpit.
Police were called to the scene of the collision, on the eastbound carriageway, at around 6.05pm today, Tuesday, November 19.
A police spokesman said the crash had happened between junction 46 at Beyton and junction 47 at Woolpit and involved a red Audi A4 and a heavy goods vehicle.
He added there are no reports of any injuries as a result of the crash.
There was a brief closure of both lanes while the vehicles were removed from the road, however one lane was later reopened.
You may also want to watch:
A fire crew from Mildenhall was also send to the scene but were soon stood down.
The road has since been cleared and traffic is flowing as normal.
- 1 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 2 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 3 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 4 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 5 Stu says: He's ours now! The pick-pocket and cheese-gate - Town's 4-0 win
- 6 'Managers don't get enough credit' - Walton delighted as Town deliver big win for boss Cook at Pompey
- 7 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 8 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 9 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 10 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools