Two women cut from car following two-vehicle crash in Bromeswell
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Two women were cut from their vehicle by the fire service following a crash in Bromeswell last night.
Emergency services were called to the scene of a two-vehicle crash near the junction between Orford Road and the A1152 at around 8.23pm on Thursday, May 17.
The fire service was called to assist a person trapped in their car, cutting the roof off the vehicle to rescue the occupants.
Two women, one in her 20s and one in her 50s, were treated for injuries.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said the woman in her 20s was suffering head and stomach pain while the woman in her 50s suffered chest pain.
You may also want to watch:
Three fire engines were called to the scene – one each from Ipswich East, Woodbridge and Leiston.
- 1 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 2 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 3 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 5 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 6 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 7 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 8 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 9 Disused village Post Office reopening as deli and coffee house
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit