Alice in Lobsterland pop-up restaurant coming to Colchester
Curious theatrical dining event planned for October in Colchester.
A theatrical Alice in Wonderland themed feast is heading to Colchester for one night only.
Alice in Lobsterland from Dirty Lobster will be hosted on October 12 at The Cells of West Stockwell Street, priced at £45 per person.
And The Mad Hatter cordially invites you to join him, Alice and the Queen of Hearts for the four-course dining experience with a twist.
Follow Alice down the rabbit hole into Wonderland for the tea party of your life. But first, you must nibble at the “Eat Me” cakes in order to enter Wonderland and take your seat at the Mad Hatter’s table!
You may also want to watch:
Dining with the Mad Hatter, you can expect a fantastical feast of delectable cuisine, fanciful theatre and an abundance of creativity.
Your host will lead the action, as you treat your taste buds to a selection of delicious lobster, fish and meat dishes (veggie and vegan available) and watch the spectacle unfold. As the evening progresses, you can try your luck at a game of cards and dabble in a spot of croquet. But be sure to watch out for the Queen of Hearts. She can be very unpredictable!
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 5 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 6 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 9 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
Book your seat via the restaurant. The menu remains a secret until the night of the event.