Ed Sheeran nominated for Brits after successful year
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk superstar Ed Sheeran may be set to be pick up another award next month after he was nominated for the Brits.
Ed's summer smash hit with Justin Bieber 'I Don't Care' - which spent eight weeks at number 1 in the charts - has been nominated for Song of the Year.
However, Ed is likely to face tough competition from artists such as Stormzy, Lewis Capaldi and Calvin Harris, who are also up for the award.
The Framlingham singer had a very successful 2019, releasing his No. 6 Collaborations Project album in July.
However, he has announced a break in his music career so that he can pursue other interests, including travelling the world.
You may also want to watch:
Ed will be hoping to add to his current total of six Brits at next month's ceremony, which is being held at London's O2 Arena on Tuesday, 18 February.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 3 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 4 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12
- 9 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 10 More police mistakes in case of 'bubbly and funny' Emma who fell from window