Three new coronavirus related deaths confirmed - the first in three days
- Credit: Archant
The East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust has confirmed three coronavirus related deaths, after the region went days without a single death.
The trust which, runs both Ipswich and Colchester hospitals, confirmed that all three deaths had taken place in the last month.
It’s not known at which hospital each of the three patients died.
No further deaths were reported at West Suffolk Hospital.
It was the first time in three days that any new virus related deaths had been reported in Suffolk or north Essex.
You may also want to watch:
Nationally, trusts announced 79 new coronavirus related deaths in the 24 hour period up to Monday evening.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 10 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years