Hooded knifepoint robber strikes in stairway of flats
- Credit: Archant
A man was robbed at knifepoint in the stairwell of a block of flats in Clacton.
Police are appealing for information following the robbery, which happened inside a block of flats on Old Road last month.
The victim, a man aged in his 40s, was approached by another man in the stairwell just after 2pm on Wednesday, April 10.
The man threatened the victim with a kitchen knife, and took his bag and a three-figure sum of cash, before leaving onto Old Road.
The victim was uninjured and the bag was later recovered.
You may also want to watch:
The man was described as being of mixed race and had his face covered. He wore slip-on khaki coloured shoes and a black hooded jacket.
Anyone with information is asked to call Clacton CID on 101, quoting the crime reference number 42/56120/19.
- 1 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 5 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 6 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 7 Town's new owners to discuss player recruitment with Cook this week
- 8 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 9 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 10 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
You can also call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or submit information through the charity's website.