Essex: Blaze at Colchester takeaway is tackled by firefighters

FIREFIGHTERS in Essex were scrambled to a fire at a takeaway restaurant in Colchester last night.

Crews from Colchester and Tiptree were called to Paradise Masala, in london Road, at 10.23pm yesterday.

On arrival, firefighters discovered the fire was in an extractor fan and they used one hose reel to tackle the blaze.

The fire was extinguished by 10.49pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus