Essex: Five hurt in A120 crash
Firefighters released three people from the wreckage of a four car pile-up near Colchester.
Brightlingsea, Clacton and Weeley crews were called to a stretch of the A120 in Frating at about 4.15pm.
One person was taken to Colchester General Hospital with injuries not thought to be life threatening.
Four other people were treated by paramedics at the scene.
The crash happened on the eastbound carriageway of the road and led to delays.
You may also want to watch:
Three people were trapped in two of the vehicles but were cut free and treated by paramedics at the scene for minor injuries.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 8 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!