Man faces jail after admitting drug charges
- Credit: Archant
An Essex man faces jail after pleading guilty to possessing crack cocaine and diamorphine.
Aaron Johnson, 32, of Stable Close, Stanway, near Colchester, appeared at Ipswich Crown Court on Thursday via video link to face three drug offences.
Johnson pleaded guilty to two charges of possessing class A drugs – crack cocaine and diamorphine – with intent to supply on April 29 this year.
He pleaded not guilty to a charge of possessing cannabis with intent to supply, but guilty to simple possession of the class B drug.
Johnson will next appear at Ipswich Crown Court on July 23 to find out if the simple possession of cannabis plea is acceptable to the crown.
You may also want to watch:
If the plea is accecptable then Johnson will be sentenced on that date, Judge Emma Peters said.
The judge told Johnson: “You will get a custodial sentence, it is a question of how long.”
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 5 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 6 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 7 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 9 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies