Man suffers mystery fractured skull injury
- Credit: Archant
Investigations are continuing to find out how a man sustained a fractured skull in north Essex.
Essex Police are re-appealing for information following the incident in Station Road, close to the Clacton-on-Sea town hall.
Officers were called to the area at around 2pm on Thursday, December 27.
Reports were also given to police the following morning as they continued to investigate how the man came to be injured.
Officers are keen to hear from a woman driving a black vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
According to police, the woman spoke to the man before he was injured.
Investigating officer Pc Mark Hercules, of Stanway Roads Policing Unit, said: “The man has since been discharged from hospital but has a vague recollection about the incident.
- 1 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 2 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 3 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 4 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 5 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 6 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 7 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 8 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson
- 9 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 10 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
“While we remain open minded at this stage, we haven’t ruled out that he may sustained these injuries accidentally after a fall.
“Our investigation continues and we would urge anyone with information to get in contact with us.”
If you have information or dash-cam footage, call Stanway Roads Policing Unit on 101 quoting incident 320 of 28/12 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.