Teenage pair threatened and robbed at skate park
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested after two teenagers were threatened and robbed near a north Essex skate park.
Essex Police arrested the two men, aged 43 and 33, on Wednesday, January 9, following the robbery and a later burglary in Braintree.
On the day, a 16-year-old girl and a 17-year-old boy were approached by two men near the Skate Park in Great Square at around 7pm.
The two men demanded money from the teenagers and made threats before they were able to get away.
Shortly after, a flat in Great Square was broken into.
You may also want to watch:
A 43-year-old man and a 33-year-old man, both from Braintree, were arrested later that evening on suspicion of robbery and burglary.
The 43-year-old man was later released under investigation and the 33-year-old man was released without charge.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 3 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 4 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 5 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 8 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 9 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 10 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw