Police release efit after dog bites woman walking in town street
- Credit: Archant
Essex Police have released an efit of man they wish to trace after a woman was bitten while walking in Colchester.
The woman, aged in her 30s, was walking in Berechurch Hall Road at 9.25am on Wednesday, May 27 when she was bit by a dog.
She received minor injuries.
Police are looking to trace the owner of the dog and have released the image as part of their investigation.
The dog is described as looking like a Doberman and was not on a lead at the time of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who thinks they know this man is asked to contact us on 101 quoting incident number 42/76298/20.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 4 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 5 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 6 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 7 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 8 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 9 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 10 Suffolk 'can't afford' to repair or clear 700 damaged road signs