Robber attacks cinema worker before stealing alcohol
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A cinema worker has been left with facial injuries after a robber stole hundreds of pounds worth of alcohol from a Colchester cinema.
The man entered Curzon cinema in Queen Street, Colchester town centre on Wednesday, April 3 between 11pm and 11.15pm.
When the man was challenged by a member of staff, he assaulted the worker - causing injuries to the employee’s face and arms.
The robber then fled the scene with the alcohol.
The attacker has been described as being white, between the ages of 30 and 40 with a full beard.
You may also want to watch:
It is said that the man was wearing a black hat, a three-quarter length olive green jacket and a white t-shirt with blue jeans.
Those present at the cinema or who may have seen the robber in the Queen Street area at the time should contact Colchester CID on 101, quoting reference 42/52466/19.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 4 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 5 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 7 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
- 8 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 9 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 10 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.