Men refused entry to bar return and cause early morning ‘disturbance’
- Credit: Google
Two men are alleged to have caused a “disturbance” after being refused entry to a late night Essex venue.
Essex Police received reports of trouble outside The Lounge in Braintree Market Place in the early hours of this morning.
“It was reported a group of people, two men and two women, had tried to get into the venue but were turned away,” a police spokesman said. “Two men then returned to the bar and caused a disturbance before leaving in a silver car, believed to be a Ford Focus.”
Officers were called just after 1am and carried out a search for the men but could not find them.
One was described as 5ft 7ins tall and wearing a blue puffer jacket. The other was 6ft and wearing a red cap and black top.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting incident 74 of October 7.
People can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 3 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 4 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 5 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 6 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 7 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 8 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 9 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 10 Snape Maltings launches two new restaurants with far-reaching river views