Land Rover driver urged to come forward following multi-vehicle crash on A12 in Essex
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the driver of a Land Rover to come forward following a three-vehicle crash on the A12 near Silver End.
Emergency services were called just before 7am on Friday, January 4, to reports of a crash near junction 23, on the London-bound carriageway.
A Ford Mondeo, a Saab and a Renault Twingo were involved in the collision.
The driver of the Twingo, a woman in her 20s, was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
A spokesman for Essex Police said no arrests had been made.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “We believe that the driver of the Land Rover, who is believed to have been near both cars at the time of the incident, will have crucial information about the collision.
“We would encourage them to get in touch with our officers.”
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 3 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 8 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 9 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
Anyone with information about the collision or who has dash-cam footage is asked to call PC Allan Discombe at the Stanway Roads Policing Unit on 101 quoting incident number 167 of 04/01.