Police want to queston man in connection with Essex burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking to question a 27-year-old who “tends to wear a vest top” in connection with a burglary in an Essex village.
Officers want to speak to Shane Smith, 27, following the theft of several items from a property in Little Dunmow.
Essex Police received a report that a property in The Street was burgled between 1pm and 8.30pm on Tuesday, September 2.
After a search of the property a set of car keys, several items of jewellery and handbags were stolen.
Mr Smith is described as being 5ft 10ins tall.
You may also want to watch:
He also has a scar on his forehead and, according to Essex Police, he “tends to wear a vest top”.
Anyone with information is asked to call Braintree CID on 101.
- 1 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 2 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 3 A14 reopens after HGV crashes into central reservation
- 4 West Suffolk restaurant named among best in the country
- 5 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 6 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 7 Donacien's 'feeling the love' after returning from the Ipswich Town shadows
- 8 Channel 4 documentary to be filmed at Suffolk pub
- 9 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following three-car crash near Bury St Edmunds