Do you recognise Phillip Buckley, from Chelmsford? Essex Police want to speak to him about a failure to appear at court
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has been launched to find an Essex man wanted in connection with a failure to appear at court.
Essex Police wants to speak to Phillip Buckley, 32, from Chelmsford.
He is described as white, 6ft 1ins tall, with short, straight dark brown hair and a prominent scar on his neck.
He also has links to Laindon.
He also goes by the name Phillip Sandford, sometimes spelled “Sanford”, and Phillip Dienn.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises him or has information about his wherabouts is asked to call police on 101.
People can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 3 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 4 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 5 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 6 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 9 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 10 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight