Man taken to hospital after collision with car outside train station
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital on Wednesday morning after he was involved in a collision outside Marks Tey train station.
Commuters reported large delays around the area as emergency services attended the scene.
A spokesman for Essex Police said: "We were called to reports of a collision outside Marks Tey railway station at around 7.25am today.
"A man had been in collision with a vehicle and has been taken to hospital with a head injury.
"If you saw anything, have CCTV or dash cam footage, or have any other information please call us on 101 quoting incident 161 of 11 September or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111."
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Services said: "We were called at around 7.20am today following reports of a collision outside Marks Tey railway station.
"We sent an ambulance, ambulance officer, admissions avoidance car and the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance who treated a male patient at the scene before transporting him to Addenbrooke's Hospital for further assessment and care."
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 3 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 6 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 10 Numbers don't look good but there are turnarounds Town can take from