Police seize suspected drugs stash after responding to community concerns
- Credit: Essex Police
Police seized a large quantity of suspected class A and B drugs after two men fled an address in Colchester.
Essex Police said the items were seized after officers responded to community concerns about dealing.
Officers from the Colchester community policing team visited an address in Brinkley Place on the afternoon of April 2.
Two men ran off but were soon stopped and found to be carrying a large quantity of suspected class A and B drugs, as well as cash.
A 28-year-old man, from Maldon, and a 29-year-old man, from Colchester, arrested on suspicion of possession with the intent to supply drugs, have been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information about drug dealing in your area, call 101 or report online at essex.police.uk
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers% anonymously on 0800 555 111 or at Crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 3 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 5 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 8 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 9 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 10 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash