Man dies in public toilet block
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A man has died inside a public toilet block in Colchester town centre.
Ambulance crews were called to the scene in Osborne Street on Wednesday, September 19, after concerns were raised for the safety of a man.
Essex Police were also in attendance.
Despite the best efforts of crews, he was pronounced dead.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "Two ambulances and an ambulance officer vehicle were called to Osborne Street, Colchester shortly after 4pm yesterday following reports of a man found not breathing.
You may also want to watch:
"Despite the best efforts of all involved, the patient died at the scene."
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 4 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 6 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 7 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 8 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 9 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 10 'It wasn't good for all our hearts' - Roberts delight after Town comeback win