Do you recognise any of these potential murder witnesses?
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating a murder in Colchester have released CCTV images of potential witnesses they hope may be able to help their inquiries.
Martin Dines, 56, was found injured in St Mary’s car park on Balkerne Hill on the morning of Monday, April 23.
Mr Dines, who is believed to have been a rough sleeper, died at the scene.
A 47-year-old woman and two men aged 32 and 45 have been charged with murder. They deny the charges and are due to stand trial at Ipswich Crown Court on October 22.
Essex Police’s investigations into Mr Dines’ death are looking into reports that he was assaulted in Crouch Street, opposite The Bull pub, at 8.45pm on Sunday, April 22.
You may also want to watch:
“We are looking to trace a number of people who were in the area at the time as they may have information that could help us with our ongoing enquiries,” said a police spokesman,
Essex Police has acknowledged some to the images are poor quality but officers hope those pictures will recognise themselves and come forward.
People are asked to contact the North Major Investigation Team on 101 or via email.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 7 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 8 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 9 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 10 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen