Three in court after alleged attack outside Essex pub
- Credit: Google
Three people have appeared on court after an assault alleged to have happened after a row at an Essex pub.
A 17-year-old boy, a 19-year-old man and a 22-year-old man appeared at Colchester Magistrates’ Court yesterday on charges of Grievous Bodily Harm (GBH).
It comes after two men in their 50s were allegedly assaulted in Queen Street, Brightlingsea, just after 8.25pm on Saturday.
Officers said it was believed the incident began with a verbal altercation inside the Kings Head pub, before escalating in the street outside.
Essex Police appealed for people who had been in or around the pub on that evening to come forward with information.
You may also want to watch:
One of the victims suffered serious injuries and both were taken to hospital.
All three of the suspects will next appear in court on Monday, July 30.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 8 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 9 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening