Do you recognise these men who climbed on bus shelters in World Cup celebrations?
- Credit: ESSEX POLICE
Police have shared pictures of people who climbed on bus shelters while celebrating England’s World Cup win against Sweden.
Officers want to identify the men in connection with damage to two shelters in Colchester.
“Individuals were seen climbing onto, and jumping from, the bus shelters in Head Street at around 4.30pm on Saturday, July 7,” a police spokesman said.
“The damage will cost an estimated four figure sum to repair and we want to speak to the men pictured in connection with the incidents.”
Police said there were a large number of people in Head Street at the time of the incident and appealed for witnessed to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises the men are asked to contact Pc Anna Collins in the Colchester Community Policing Team on 101, quoting reference 42/97142/18.
Alternatively, contact the Crimestoppers charity 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111 or use the anonymous online form at Crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 2 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 3 Family's tribute to 'always smiling' Jack after tragic death aged 27
- 4 Cage fighter Alex Reid jailed after OUR story exposes lie in insurance claim
- 5 Plans to create 'Suffolk Silicon Fen' killed by market forces
- 6 Missing dad wanted in connection with assault which happened day before he disappeared
- 7 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 8 Ipswich Hospital confirms 'significant' Covid outbreak in past fortnight
- 9 Air ambulance called to medical emergency
- 10 'They don't trust me and I don't trust them' - Cook on 'jittery' atmosphere