Man suffers broken leg after early morning ‘fail to stop’ crash
- Credit: Google
A pedestrian suffered a broken leg after being hit by a car whose driver failed to stop.
The crash happened at in Magdalen Street, Colchester at around 3am on Sunday, July 8.
A 28-year-old man, who was walking in the road, near the junction with Magdalen Green, was injured.
“He suffered a broken leg,” a spokesman for Essex Police said.
“The make and model of the car is unknown, but it is believed to be black.”
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anyone with information are asked to contact Pc Paul Barry at Stanway Roads Policing Unit on 101, quoting incident number 359 of July 8.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 3 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 4 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 5 Film crews begin shooting Amazon show in Suffolk village
- 6 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 7 Dog-friendly pub set to reopen in east Suffolk after major revamp
- 8 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 9 GP warns of 'Latitude effect' as cases rise among young people
- 10 Historic East Anglian sailing barge to become floating bakery