Police search for burglars behind raid of 11 cars in Halstead
Police are investigating a burglary at a business in Halstead where 11 vehicles were stolen.
It happened sometime between 11.30pm on Saturday, February 10 and 5am on Sunday, February 11 when 11 vehicles were taken from a business in High Street, Halstead, after offenders forced entry into the building.
Five cars have since been recovered, but Essex Police officers are continuing to appeal for witnesses, or anyone who has information as to the whereabouts of the remaining vehicles or those behind the raid.
Investigating Officer DC Chris Sedgwick said: “We’d like to hear from members of the public who saw anyone acting suspiciously in the area around this time.
“It’s likely there would have been people around either on a night out or making their way home and may have seen something.”
You may also want to watch:
Contact 101 with information, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 4 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 5 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 6 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 7 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 8 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 9 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship