Essex: Police investigate fatal collision
ROAD policing officers are continuing to investigate the cause of a road crash in north-east Essex which claimed the life of a London woman.
The collision happened near Marks Tey when Libosa, (known as Lilly), Husarova was struck by a white Toyota Auris on the southbound carriageway at 1am on Saturday, August 11.
The 29-year-old woman from The Broadway in Hornchurch was certified dead at the scene. The 44-year-old female car driver, who lives in the Marks Tey area, was treated for shock by paramedics at the scene.
A police spokesman said: “We believe the woman walked off from a white Seat Ibiza that she had been travelling in. Its driver had stopped in a layby. We’re looking to speak with those motorists who saw this woman on the side of the A12 or actually in the road.”
A section of the carriageway was closed until 8am while forensic collision investigators carried out their enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information in connection with this fatal road crash is urged to contact Essex Police’s Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 or they can email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 4 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 10 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks