Police release CCTV footage of Bradley Blundell wanted in connection with murder of John Pordage in Essex
- Credit: Archant
Essex Police have issued CCTV footage of a teenager they urgently need to trace in connection with the murder of John Pordage in Chelmsford.
A £10,000 reward is being offered via the Crimestoppers charity for information relating to the whereabouts of Bradley Blundell.
Detectives are trying to trace Blundell, shown in the video, in connection with the death of Mr Pordage in August last year.
The 34-year-old was shot in the chest at the BP petrol station in Baddow Road, Chelmsford, on August 5.
He died in hospital a short while later.
Now police say they have received information to suggest 18-year-old Blundell, from Chelmsford, may have left the country.
A jury at Chelmsford Crown Court found a second teenager not guilty of murdering Mr Pordage.
- 1 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 2 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 3 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 4 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 5 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 6 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 7 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 8 Norwood on target as Town Under 23's sting Hornets
- 9 Aston Villa loanee Louie Barry is the forgotten signing at Ipswich Town... he'll be hoping to get his chance this week
- 10 Essex Sainsbury's car park cordoned off after police incident
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named because of his age, was cleared by a majority decision.
Anyone with information on Blundell should call 999.
To be eligible for the reward, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.