Police release CCTV footage of Bradley Blundell wanted in connection with murder of John Pordage in Essex
- Credit: Archant
Essex Police have issued CCTV footage of a teenager they urgently need to trace in connection with the murder of John Pordage in Chelmsford.
A £10,000 reward is being offered via the Crimestoppers charity for information relating to the whereabouts of Bradley Blundell.
Detectives are trying to trace Blundell, shown in the video, in connection with the death of Mr Pordage in August last year.
The 34-year-old was shot in the chest at the BP petrol station in Baddow Road, Chelmsford, on August 5.
He died in hospital a short while later.
You may also want to watch:
Now police say they have received information to suggest 18-year-old Blundell, from Chelmsford, may have left the country.
A jury at Chelmsford Crown Court found a second teenager not guilty of murdering Mr Pordage.
- 1 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 6 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 7 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 8 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
- 9 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named because of his age, was cleared by a majority decision.
Anyone with information on Blundell should call 999.
To be eligible for the reward, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.