Police appeal to find man wanted in connection with breaching non-molestation order
- Credit: Essex Police
Police are searching for an Essex man wanted in connection with allegations of malicious communications and breaching a non-molestation order.
Essex Police has issued a public appeal to help find 28-year-old Johnny Bruce, who has links to Basildon and Chelmsford.
“Do you know where Johnny Bruce is?” a force spokesman asked.
“The 28-year-old has links to Basildon and Chelmsford.
“We would like to speak to him in connection with malicious communications and breaching a non-molestation order.”
You may also want to watch:
A non-molestation used to prevent people using or threatening violence against an individual, often an ex-partner.
Bruce is described as white, slim, has short dark hair and is 6ft 2ins tall.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 3 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 4 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Appleton not shocked by Town's slow start but expects Cook's men to 'click' soon
- 10 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
“If you have seen him, or know his whereabouts, please call Chelmsford police station on 101,” the force spokesman added.
People can also contact the Crimestoppers charity 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111.
The anonymous online form is also available at Crimestoppers’ website.