Essex: Police release efit of man wanted for indecent assault on student
- Credit: Archant
DETECTIVES have released an efit of a man they would like to speak to in connection with an indecent assault on a student at a school in north Essex.
Police were contacted shortly before 11am on Tuesday, January 8 following reports that a man had approached a girl at a school in Braintree Road in Felsted and threatened her.
The school girl managed to escape and ran off before alerting a teacher.
The man is described as white, with crooked teeth, aged about 30, around 5ft 10ins with short, dark brown hair which was gelled up.
At the time, he was wearing jeans, a blue hoodie with white tassels, and trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Senior investigating officer DCI Simon Werrett said: “This man’s description is very detailed and distinctive in several ways. I am sure someone will recognise him from this efit. If you know this man then please contact my detectives.
“Also, if you were in the area of the school between 10.30am and 11.30am on Tuesday morning and saw a man matching the physical or clothing description given, please contact us.”
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 3 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 4 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 5 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 6 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 7 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 8 Mum-of-three who devoted her life to hospice shop dies of heart attack
- 9 Can Ipswich Town ease the pain of a brutal week with an unlikely victory at Charlton?
- 10 'I've just been completely average' - Town star Woolfenden on his season and Town's struggles
Anyone with information in connection with this assault is urged to contact detectives at Shrub End on 101 or e-mail SOIT@essex.pnn.police.uk