Growing concerns for man missing for more than three weeks
- Credit: Archant
Essex Police have renewed their appeal for a man that has been missing for more than three weeks, saying they are becoming increasingly concerned about his welfare.
Francis Foley, from Colchester, was last seen by his family on Friday, November 16 when he visited them in Haringey, London.
Unusually, they have not heard from him since.
He is described as being around 5ft 8in tall, is of a broad build and is believed to have been in the Chelsea and Westminster areas of London, following his family visit.
Mr Foley’s family, along with officers, are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare, as he requires support for a medical condition which will deteriorate without treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to please contact Colchester Police Station on 101.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 4 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 5 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 6 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 7 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 8 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 9 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship