Have you seen missing 52-year-old Terry Brittain?
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for a missing 52-year-old who has links to the Clacton area of Essex.
Terry Brittain, from Northampton, was last seen in the Billing Road area of the town at around 2.45pm on Thursday, August 9.
Essex Police believe he may have left Northampton and has connections to Clacton-on-Sea, London, Milton Keynes and Bletchley.
When Mr Brittain was last seen, he was wearing a blue coat, a black top and grey/black trainers.
He is described as being around 5ft 7ins tall, with a heavy build with a shaved head.
You may also want to watch:
He also wears a nose stud.
Police officers are growing concerned for Mr Brittain’s welfare and have asked anyone with information on his whereabouts to contact Northamptonshire Police on 101.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 3 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 4 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 5 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 6 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 7 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 8 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards