Car crashes into multiple vehicles in Braintree after failing to stop for police
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for two men after a car failed to stop for officers before crashing into up to six vehicles in Braintree.
Officers from Essex Police attempted to stop a blue Mazda 6 in Railway Street at around 5.10pm on Wednesday, March 6.
The car then drove off and collided with up to six other vehicles.
The occupants, two men, then ran off and were later spotted climbing over nearby gardens.
Police are still searching for the pair.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Essex Police added: “Fortunately, no one was seriously hurt and a man went to hospital for precautionary checks.”
Police would like to hear from anyone with information about the incident or who has dash cam footage.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 5 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 6 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 8 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 9 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 10 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
Contact Stanway Roads Policing Unit on 101 quoting incident 916 of 06/03 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Alternatively, report online at www.crimestoppers-uk.org